Recognizing that clinicians and providers have an important and unique role as advocates, the NACHC Advocacy team is looking for interested individuals who want to help drive advocacy programming and efforts specific to that constituency.
The Clinical Advocacy Advisory Group (CAAG) will lead efforts in two ways:
- Provide feedback, input, and suggestions to help the team create resources and build out programming specific to providers and clinicians, and;
- Promote and undertake provider-specific advocacy activities. We are looking for people who are willing to add their voice and energy to either or both spaces.
The CAAG will meet bimonthly via conference call, and in-person twice a year at NACHC’s P&I and CHI conferences.
Use this space to share best practices, pose questions or challenges, and generate ideas for your advocacy work! You must sign up for the workspace before you can access. Click here to sign up.
- Health center terminology reference sheet
- List of commonly used acronyms in the health center industry
- Health care "dictionary"
- 12/13/18 at 3PM Eastern
Past Call Recordings
- 8/26/18 (in-person at NACHC CHI) Notes coming soon!
- 6/21/18- Click to listen!