What are the rules for participating in the #ValueCHCs Social Media Campaign?
- This social media campaign is nonpartisan.
- To participate in the campaign, individuals must post a photo on either Twitter or Facebook between March 27, 2017 and April 7, 2017 using the hashtag #valueCHCs. Tagging the corresponding legislator(s) is optional – but strongly encouraged.
- Negative, hateful, partisan or otherwise inappropriate posts will not be shared or retweeted by HCAdvocacy, regardless of they include the #valueCHCs hashtag.
- Those who receive the most impressions on Twitter will receive national recognition, however all are encouraged to share photos on both the Twitter and Facebook platforms.
- Following April 7, selected participants will be featured on the national HCAdvocacy Site/ Blog.
Was this helpful?