Ask Members of Congress to Support Health Centers
This year's Senate bipartisan "Health Center Dear Colleague" letter being led by Senators Roger Wicker (R-MS) and Debbie Stabenow (D-MI) is circulating! Take action now to show your support for health centers! Contact your Senator to ask him/her to support your Health Center by co-signing the Wicker-Stabenow Health Center Funding Dear Colleague Letter. The deadline to sign on to the Senate letter is April 9, 2018.
The Cliff is Fixed!
Read the NACHC statement and check out our successes leading up to the cliff fix below.
In the House:
- Click here for a copy of the Stefanik House Republican CHC Dear Colleague Letter (circulating January 2018)
- Click here for a copy of the Blunt-Stabenow Senate CHC Dear Colleague Letter (circulating February 2018)
- Click here for the final count of cosigners on the Stefanik-Tsongas Health Center Cliff Dear Colleague Letter.
- Access the list of House cosponsors for the Bipartisan CHIME Act of 2017 here
In the Senate:
- Access the list of Senate cosponsors for the Bipartisan CHIME Act of 2017 here.
- See the final list of Senators who signed the Blunt-Stabenow Health Center Funding Cliff letter here.
Health Center Funding Cliff News and Media Coverage
Get latest news & media coverage on the Health Center Funding Cliff from around the country.
Health Center Funding Information
State Economic and Employment Losses If Community Health Center Funding Is Not Restored
Geiger Gibson / RCHN Community Health Foundation Research Collaborative
This resource, complete with a map and detailed table, provides estimates of the overall impact of the health center funding cliff on patients, staff, and revenue at the state level.
Explainer Chart – Health Center Funding Cliff
Check out a visual representation of the cliff.
Explainer – mandatory vs. discretionary funding
Understand two important components of federal health center funding.
NACHC March 2016 Policy Paper – Investing in Community Health
Read NACHC's policy paper regarding the importance of sustainable federal funding for health centers.
Get the latest information and statistics regarding the Health Centers Program.
Check out health center information specific to your state.
Visualize where health centers are located on a district level.
View graphs, charts, and more with federal health center data.
Additional Advocacy Tools & Materials
Advocacy Centers of Excellence Program
Institutionalize advocacy at your health center by completing the steps in the ACE program.
Medicaid and Health Centers Information
NEW: Medicaid impact statement
Generate a printable infographic demonstrating the impact of Medicaid at your health center.
Health Centers and Medicaid Fact Sheet
Understand how health centers generate value for Medicaid.
FQHC Prospective Payment System One-Pager
Take a look at the basics of the unique PPS rate to health centers.
Partnership for Medicaid homepage
Explore information and resources from this national coalition NACHC participates in focused on preserving and improving the Medicaid program.
- Partnership for Medicaid - Statement on Per-Capita Allotment Proposal
- Partnership for Medicaid – Threats to Medicaid policy brief