TODAY IS NATIONAL CALL -IN DAY. DIAL 866-456-3949 AND ENTER YOUR ZIP CODE TO CONTACT YOUR MEMBER OF CONGRESS. USE OUR SCRIPT AS A GUIDE.
See below for some of the successes Advocates have achieved as we work toward fixing the cliff.
In the House:
- Click here for the final count of cosigners on the Stefanik-Tsongas Health Center Cliff Dear Colleague Letter.
- Access the list of House cosponsors for the Bipartisan CHIME Act of 2017 here
In the Senate:
- Access the list of Senate cosponsors for the Bipartisan CHIME Act of 2017 here.
- See the final list of Senators who signed the Blunt-Stabenow Health Center Funding Cliff letter here.
Cliff Advocacy Resources
- Templates for public displays of support by Members of Congress
- Infographic: The Health Center Funding Cliff is Disrupting Access to Care Now- Share it with your legislators! Make the case for health centers. Download the infographic here.
- Use these talking points for conversations with Members of Congress about the Health Center Funding Cliff.
- Generate a printable infographic demonstrating the local impact of the Health Center Funding Cliff using the Funding Cliff Impact Estimator.
- Check out these sample posts you can share from your health center/organization page. Click here for sample posts individual advocates can share.
- Engage the media by publishing an op-ed or letter to the editor about the impact of the Funding Cliff.
- Let us know what you're hearing from the Hill by filling out our feedback form.
- FAQs: Grant Implications for Health Centers After September 30
- Information on the CHAMPIONING Healthy Kids Act (11/2) blog post
Fix the Cliff News and Media Coverage
Get latest news & media coverage on the Health Center Funding Cliff from around the country.
Health Center Funding Information
This resource, complete with a map and detailed table, provides estimates of the overall impact of the health center funding cliff on patients, staff, and revenue at the state level.
Explainer Chart – Health Center Funding Cliff
Check out a visual representation of the cliff.
Explainer – mandatory vs. discretionary funding
Understand two important components of federal health center funding.
NACHC March 2016 Policy Paper – Investing in Community Health
Read NACHC's policy paper regarding the importance of sustainable federal funding for health centers.
Get the latest information and statistics regarding the Health Centers Program.
Check out health center information specific to your state.
Visualize where health centers are located on a district level.
View graphs, charts, and more with federal health center data.
Additional Advocacy Tools & Materials
Advocacy Centers of Excellence Program
Institutionalize advocacy at your health center by completing the steps in the ACE program.
Medicaid and Health Centers Information
NEW: Medicaid impact statement
Generate a printable infographic demonstrating the impact of Medicaid at your health center.
Health Centers and Medicaid Fact Sheet
Understand how health centers generate value for Medicaid.
FQHC Prospective Payment System One-Pager
Take a look at the basics of the unique PPS rate to health centers.
Partnership for Medicaid homepage
Explore information and resources from this national coalition NACHC participates in focused on preserving and improving the Medicaid program.
- Partnership for Medicaid - Statement on Per-Capita Allotment Proposal
- Partnership for Medicaid – Threats to Medicaid policy brief