Join Health Center Advocates from across the country and post the reasons why you #valueCHCs across social media. This is a great opportunity for the Health Center Advocacy Network to share the value of health centers with their Members of Congress. We encourage advocates to post images on Twitter and Facebook with the hashtag #valueCHCs speaking to the ways in which you and your community #ValueCHCs – help us spread the word as part of the inaugural campaign.
Between March 27th through April 7th, the Advocacy Team tracked influential, creative and advocacy-oriented #valueCHCs tweets from the launch of the campaign. The 50 best from the inaugural kick-off of the social media campaign. Health centers and advocates from across the country are featured. You may seem some familiar faces from #NACHCpi17.
Remember, the campaign isn't over. Join advocates from across the country to show why you #valueCHCs. Keep sharing!
Check out the outstanding tweets below:
What are the rules for participating in the #ValueCHCs Social Media Campaign?
- This social media campaign is nonpartisan.
- To participate in the campaign, individuals must post a photo on either Twitter or Facebook between March 27, 2017 and April 7, 2017 using the hashtag #valueCHCs. Tagging the corresponding legislator(s) is optional – but strongly encouraged.
- Negative, hateful, partisan or otherwise inappropriate posts will not be shared or retweeted by HCAdvocacy, regardless of they include the #valueCHCs hashtag.
- Those who receive the most impressions on Twitter will receive national recognition, however all are encouraged to share photos on both the Twitter and Facebook platforms.
- Following April 7, selected participants will be featured on the national HCAdvocacy Site/ Blog.