Join advocates from across the country to show why you #valueCHCs. This is a great opportunity for our network to share the value of health centers to their Members of Congress during the 2017 NACHC Policy & Issues Forum. Starting now through the week following the Policy & Issues Forum, we encourage advocates to post images on Twitter and Facebook with the hashtag #valueCHCs as part of the inaugural campaign. The Advocacy Team will monitor reach and influence between March 27 and the week immediately following the conference. Those who receive the most influence on Twitter will receive national recognition, but it is strongly recommended to share photos on both the Twitter and Facebook platforms. Following April 7 selected participants will be featured on the national HC Advocacy website.
The goal of the #ValueCHCs social media campaign is to showcase the value of health centers to legislators and encourage engagement for health center advocates – particularly those who do not visit Washington for the conference.
What are the rules for participating in the #ValueCHCs Social Media Campaign?
- This social media campaign is nonpartisan.
- To participate in the campaign, individuals must post a photo on either Twitter or Facebook between March 27, 2017 and April 7, 2017 using the hashtag #valueCHCs. Tagging the corresponding legislator(s) is optional – but strongly encouraged.
- Negative, hateful, partisan or otherwise inappropriate posts will not be shared or retweeted by HCAdvocacy, regardless of they include the #valueCHCs hashtag.
- Those who receive the most impressions on Twitter will receive national recognition, however all are encouraged to share photos on both the Twitter and Facebook platforms.
- Following April 7, selected participants will be featured on the national HCAdvocacy Site/ Blog.