To elevate our Community Health Center FY22 $2.2 Billion Dollar Appropriation request on the Hill, NACHC respectfully requests that PCAs and their Health Centers take two Actions:
1. PCA’s and Health Centers fill out deadlined Appropriation Request Forms for each Member of Congress.
- Instructions to fill out the forms are here.
- Instructions for emailing Members with no Appropriation Request Form, or whose deadline for an Appropriation Request Form has passed, are here.
- Deadlines to fill out these forms for each Member of Congress, and links to their individual Appropriation Request Forms can be found here.
- Check out this FAQ sheet if you have additional questions about filling out your request form.
- The deadline for Members of Congress in the House of Representatives to submit health center funding requests to the LHHS-Ed Appropriations Subcommittee has been extended to April 28, 2021.
- As you fill out appropriation request forms to your Members, please fill out this spreadsheet letting NACHC know which offices you have contacted. Any questions can be emailed to the NACHC Federal Affairs team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. PCA’s and Health Centers reach out to their House Members of Congress to sign onto the FY22 CHC Appropriation Letter. This can be done by having their Member of Congress email Sherie Lou Santos in Rep. DeGette’s office at email@example.com, or Shayne in Rep. Bilirakis’s office, at Shayne.firstname.lastname@example.org . The deadline to sign-on is Friday, April 23, 2021.
3. PCA’s and Health Centers reach out to their Senators to sign onto the FY22 CHC Appropriation Letter. Senators can sign onto the letter by having their offices contact Sally Farrington with Sen. Wicker at Sally_Farrington@wicker.senate.gov or Amy Brown with Sen. Stabenow at email@example.com. The Deadline to sign onto the Senate FY22 CHC Appropriations Letter is Friday, April 23.