Join advocates across the country and take action for Community Health Centers.
Throughout the Summer, we will be hosting National Days of Action to lift up Community Health Centers (CHCs) to remind Congress why they must ensure the survival and stabilization of CHCs — invaluable, locally owned and operated community assets.
We will celebrate, take action, and stand together to amplify our voices.
Join us for our Days of Action:
- October 14, 2020
- November 18, 2020
- December 16, 2020
National Day of Action Resources:
- NACHC Day of Action Toolkit
- Use this toolkit to access sample social media posts, emails to your staff, video scripts, and more!
- Social Media Graphics
- Some folders have templates to create your own graphics too!
- Fourth Stimulus Package Messaging Points
- Sample Virtual Meeting with a MOC Run of Show
- Provided by the North Carolina Community Health Center Association