Join advocates across the country and take action for Community Health Centers.
Throughout the Summer, we will be hosting National Days of Action to lift up Community Health Centers (CHCs) to remind Congress why they must ensure the survival and stabilization of CHCs — invaluable, locally owned and operated community assets.
We will celebrate, take action, and stand together to amplify our voices.
Schedule of Summer National Days of Action:
- Wednesday, June 17, 2020
- Wednesday, July 15, 2020
National Day of Action Resources:
- NACHC Day of Action Toolkit
- Use this toolkit to access sample social media posts, emails to your staff, video scripts, and more!
- Michigan Primary Care Association Day of Action Toolkit
- State Specific Social Media Graphics
- COVID-19 Toolkit
- Fourth Stimulus Package Messaging Points